Friday 4 March 2011

Raah, Raah, Like A Dungeon Dragon

Hey, just a really quick non fashion, music, make up, whatever makes me laugh related post as I've had a (from my point of view) fairly stressful day. EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS!
I just really wanted to talk about some things I've been thinking about over the last few days.
001. Features- 
I've decided to do two weekly features on here:
'CURRENT OBSESSION'
 Every Thursday ill be doing a post on something that I've really been into that particular week, it could be about anything from either clothing or cosmetics, brands I like at the moment or a particular band or artist.. I think you get my drift. So yeah, you can find out about things you might not have heard about before! (I've already started this see the post here)

CLICHÉ BLOGGER ANTIC OF THE WEEEEEEK
(Still not totally decided on how many 'ee's in week I'm going to have yet)
So basically this feature is just going to be something that almost every other blogger has done before, things such as 'what's in my bag', 'OOTD', 'week in photos 'and so on (I kind of guessed this would take very little effort or creativity on my part, and if you have any suggestions please state in the comments!). It will be once a week on a Sunday.. I think!

Totzz sorry if this was long and boring, or just doesn't make any sense as I typed this while watching CSI and learning the lyrics to Nicki Minaj- Romans Revenge during the ad breaks (CRAZY LIFE ALERT), so yeah.
ENJOY THE WEEKEND BBZ!


YES BBZ, THAT'S JEDWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment