Thursday 3 March 2011

When You First Left Me I Was Wanting More, But You Was F*cking That Girl Next Door. What You Do That For?

CURRENT OBSESSION: HENRY HOLLAND
Henry Holland, fashion designer of his label HOUSE OF HOLLAND and H! by Henry Holland. Only 27 years old and one of the hottest up and coming designers, holding the flag for Britten. Famous for his bold slogan tee's in which is how he started his career in fashion design (as he was originally a fashion journalist) using phrases like, "Get your freak on, Giles Deacon", "Flick yer bean for Agyness Deyn", "Do me daily Christopher Bailey" and "Give us a blow Daisy Lowe" on his t shirts then going on to acronyms like "C.T.F.O", "K.M.T", "W.A.Y.S.B" and "N.A.G.O" (Chill the f**k out, kiss my teeth, what are you saying babes and not alot going on) in his autumn/winter 2010 collection.
(Do you like it when I pretend I know all about fashion?)

And I'm so in love with his autumn/winter 2011 collection here's some pictures BBZ!





(Picture number 1 is defiantly mu favourite outfit, I want the top saying "HAWT COUTURE" so bad!)
Heres some links to some blogs that you might like if your into the whole 'House Of Holland/Henry Holland' thing!
Henry's vogue blog
Henry's T-shirt blog type thing
Henry's company blog type thing
Henry's twitter

TITLE: Lily Allen- smile

No comments:

Post a Comment