Sunday 27 February 2011

Bow, Bow, Bow To Me Drop To Your Knee's




WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS MAN BEFORE NOW?!?!?!
if it wasnt for my teacher (yes, that right 'my teacher') I wouldn't have never have even known who he is.
  Patrick Wolf is a 27 year old singer-songwriter from south London who doesn't seem to stick to one genre.. which of course if good. Unless your an X factor judge, then I wouldn't say no.
 I thought id give him a cheeky google and
 listen to a few of his songs, then radio 1 started playing his new single! As soon as I heard his name my ears picked up! I'm so in love with his this song. After an excessive bit of googleing, it seems he's calmed down on  the eccentric front, which i think is a bit of a shame but looking at this years NME press shots he seems to have spent mose of the time laying on the floor.
ENJOY BBZ!

PS. This post may be lacking a bit, I've been trying to do anything to put of revising all day, which is bad as I have exams on.. Thursday? Whatever, its the holidays. I don't even know what the day is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment