Saturday 5 February 2011

Punching In A Dream Breathing Life Into A Nightmare

I sh*t you not right, trying to decided what picture to use of Nicki Minaj is SO stressful! There's just so many, I want to post all of them!
Okay so the point of that post is about my love for Nicki Minaj, she's tipped to be one of the biggest female MC's yet, and I'm not going to lie.. I have to agree! She's been doing so many collaborations lately while we were in anticipation for her début album Pink Friday. (Which I now have, and its Ahhhmazing!)
Here are a few songs Minaj has featured in over the last few months:
(From ages ago)
Young Money- Bed Rock
 We've all heard it, but it was really the first time we all saw Nicki and her part in this song just really caught me. I loved it!
(Another one, that been played to death)
I'm not really a big fan of Jay Sean but I love the Nicki part.. Obvs!
(sorry for the bad quality)
I only heard this song a few days ago but I am truly and utterly.. Obsessed! 
I love the Nicki Minaj bit so much and the way that she changes her voice. Quality, quality girl.
PS. I probably did spend all last night learning the lyrics, and I think that its safe to say.. Mother wasn't ecstatic about that considering the volume.
I have nothing to say apart from, only Nick Minaj could pull this off.....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love Roman!!!!
I've been waiting so long to see the video for this, and you know.. It's lived up to its expectation! 
The start probably doesn't make much sense to people that don't really know of Minaj, but if you read her wikipedia page and watch a few of her interviews on YouTube it will make more sense.
I so recommend finding more about Nicki Minaj if you don't really know about her that much because she is a really interesting person, and have you seen her hair?!?!?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment