Wednesday 16 February 2011

Music Awards: Ep. 1

THE BRIT AWARDS 2011
I have nothing to say.
Apart from i lost quite a few followers on twitter and truly pissed off everyone on Facebook.
But it was totzz worth it!
THE BRIT'S WERE AMAZING! 
i loved every second of the 2 hours, or in my case 7 and a half hours of the coverage.

THE FASHION
Ellie Goulding
In my opinion best dressed, really glamorous in this Vivian Westwood dress but then a really chic twist with the pale pink hair.

Rihanna
Im in love with this quirky dress Rihanna was sporting. All jokes aside though, how many different dresses was she seen in during the night?

Jessie J
Bringing it home for the Brits ay? Cant say I really liked this dress when I first saw her wearing it but funnily enough its really grown on me over night and now looking back at the press photos. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

Fearne Cotton
Fearne always looks effortlessly chic, but I don't think I was really feeling this outfit, I mean its ok, just not really anything special. None the less, she still looks very pretty!

Tinie Tempah
Tinie was looking pretty classy in this B&W suit number. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment